Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Monday, January 24, 2011

Story Backload

So I was looking at The Wizard101 Community Section, in the Fan Fiction, and I'm afraid no new stories have come in. *sniff* of course you can look at Sierra Winterbreezes' site to see what she's bin doin, and all the  other popular authors, but some of them don't have fansites, so I can't read the sequels to other stories :(
    I know this is not Kingisle's fault, but they need room for improvment which is stuff like new plants for gardening, new reagents, new worlds, new mounts, new pets, new crowns items, GH and CL housing, new bosses, new quests, and more. Although that's all comin, I have read every single story in the Fanfic section (Although the stories at the start are kinda lazy, and I think Tales From Celestial Bodies stopped coming because the actual Celestia is just too different).
    With that covered, Aedan and I haven't been playing much of W101 since our subscription ran out. We've been kind of lazy wizards; I only check on my garden every few days now and I still am not doing Briskbreeze Tower even though I have access to Colossus Boulevard. We've actually been doing stuff more like Runescape, Dragonfable, Poptropica, AQ, AQW; is that it? yup, that's it.
    This isn't the end; I'm just catching up with other games. I'll probably start playing again when I see W101 on the MMO list or something.
    And bailing on my story? I'm writing day and night.
    Keep em coming!
-Caroline Dawnrunner, lvl 51 Grandmaster Conjurer
-Perfect Flipper, 15/16 islands (Poptropica)
-Ezelle39, lvl 210 Ranger (Runescape)
-GuardianofFire, lvl 19 Necromancer (Dragonfable)
-Amalthea the Generous, lvl 63 Paladin (AQ)
-Amalthea the Generous, lvl 22 Ninja (AQW)

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.