Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Thursday, May 03, 2012

Missing Too Much!!

Oh!! Oh, man! It's been quite a while since I posted, hasn't it!
...So, a bit of time ago, I thought, "Darn it! I really want to play Wizard101 right now!"
     So, of course, I logged in, and in the update box...
     OH, MY GOSH!! PIRATE101!? Since when..?
     ...So, long story short, I would really like to get in the beta!!
     Also, the introduction of the game inspired me to start reading more One Piece (I stopped at Vol. 10 like a month ago.)
Here's my concept of a Pirate101 character:



     Hmm, also, I began anew with a Sorcerer character on W101, lvl 23 Catherine Swiftstrider.

That's her! Also, I'm missing even more, it seems... Zafaria and Avalon!? Whoa!? Where was I?
     I've got a lot of catching up to do, so I won't keep you for long. Random picture time!!

~Caroline Dawnrunner

1 comment:

  1. First off, you're back! Yay!
    Second off, One Piece buddy, one of my favorite manga's ever (the other is Fairy Tail). My library only has book 1-24, and I'm on book 22! And apparently there's 600 some odd chapters, it can't end yet!!
    Third off, maybe you'll actually make it to Zafaria and Avalon, if you haven't already! That's basically an impossible dream for me (been in Dragonspyer for the past year cause I'm too lazy to quest TT_TT).

    Nice drawings!! By the way.

    ReplyDelete

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.