Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Holedays

Season's Greetings, everyone!

And I hope you are looking for ward to New Year's Eve!


It's New Year INSANITY! We're having a big party with all the relatives, so I made a gameboard based on New Year's Eve. I used the cars from The Game of Life and the dice from Brainquest, and my imagination. I admit I got a few of my ideas from Dinosaurs Extinct? and The Way Things Work Game, but the rest is from my head. For example:

Similar to other games: Who sings the song "It's just another New Year's Eve"?
A: Frank Sinatra
B: Snoop Dogg
C:Barry Manilow
D: U2
From myself:
Go get Caroline some more popcorn.
:D :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.