Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Rebirth of Cassandra Day!

Predlude: RANDOM PICTURE TIME!!!

Actual Post:

Today I have randomly decided to delete my Necromancer, Cassandra Day, and create a new character! The new character's a Necromancer named Cassandra Day.

Goodbye Cassandra Day :(

Hello Cassandra Day! :D

Hey should I draw her too? I'm thinking about doing just that... maybe next post!! :)


--Cassandra Day
...
(WHAT?! She IS my character; I can use that as a fun alias!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.