Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Art Class

Well well well, who is this interesting little group you may ask? [Q1] Why do they have numbers floating in midair above their heads? [Q2] What will happen next? [Q3] What does the letter Q stand for? [Q4] What!?!? You just did it again!! What is the Q for?! [Q5] GOD!! Well, I'll tell you.

Q1. Who is this attractive little group you may ask?
A1. This group happens to be my Shōnen Anime Art Class. We're supposed to be drawing until November, every Monday. It doesn't help that everybody here is a Pokémon freak except for me. Figure #3 in the picture I drew wore a Pikachu sweater to our second class, which was a week ago. It was actually a cool sweater.

Q2. Why do they have numbers floating in midair above their heads?
A2. Well, it's part of the diagram, in which I give information on each person.

Figure #1: The teacher. I think he is in his twenties. He knows everything there is to know about anime, except I've read all the volumes of Inuyasha and he hasn't, which is pretty cool :). He is also an amazing artist. Once I asked him to draw Ichigo and Naruto fighting each other, and he did this really awesome picture on a dry-erase board . . . with a dry-erase marker . . . in seven minutes XD! His favorite Bleach character is Chad Sado, I think.

Figure #2: That is Alex. He has very curly hair and he is in my grade and goes to my school. He also happens to be a Shōnen Jump guru. He knows a whole lot about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Bleach, One Piece, Naruto, Hikaru No Go, Death Note, and, umm, others. His favorite manga is One Piece and his favorite anime character of all time is Goku from Dragon Ball Z. I told him my favorite character has always been Yoruichi. Yoruichi is awesome :3. Oh, and so is Shippō.

Figure #3: This person is a Pokémon guru. She has Pokémon clothing, pokéballs, figurines, manga, anime DvDs, trinkets, TCG, posters, and video games. I'm kidding of course; but she does like Pokémon a lot. It's hard to tell with these people. She is also the overall best anime artist in the class besides Figure #1. She can draw Pokémons and cats from the Warriors book series really well. Also, she's very nice to me :)

Figure #4: He is blonde. I don't know much about him, but he likes Pokémon, he is in 7th or 8th grade, and he's pretty good at drawing

Figure #5: Redheaded. I don't know her name. Only speaks when spoken to. Art could use improvement in some areas. Enjoys Inuyasha, I think...

Figure #6: Well now who is this extremely attractive 12 year-old way down at the end? That's me. I have been drawing anime since I was 11, and my favorite anime characters are Shippō, Yoruichi, and Toph. Enough said.

Q3. What will happen next?
A3. FOOD FIGHT!! *throws tomato*

Q4. What does the letter Q stand for?
A4. It stands for 'question'. Anybody who hasn't figured that out by now is a FOOL.

Q5. What!?!? You just did it again!! What is the Q for?!
A5. OH MY GOD!!! WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?!? WHERE DID IT COME FROM!?
Q5. What!? Where!?!?
A5. *smoke bomb escape*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. WOW. I wish I could draw like that. I'm a horrible artist.
    Well, to be all truthful and all, I can be good occasionally. I can't draw on demand with no inspiration. I'm more of a letter design person. I can do someones name anytime. Otherwise....
    Sheesh, your good!

    ReplyDelete

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.