Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Friday

You know what song I don't much care for? Friday. By Rebecca Black. Because it sounds like she has a runny nose throughout the whole song. I mean I heard from some friends that this was a beast song, but I just don't like it. Because she's like, "Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday." Get down WHAT? Her craziness? For another thing, it's basically the cleaner version of Tik Tok by KE$HA. Because this is like the first verse of it:
Seven am, waking up in the morning,
Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs,
Gotta have my bowl, Gotta have cereal,
Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushing
See how similar that is to Tik Tok? I mean, look at the first verse of Tik Tok for a second:
Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy,
Grab my glasses, I'm out the door, I'm gonna hit this city;
Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle a jack,
Cuz when I leave for the night I ain't coming back
See how similar they are? That's almost plagiarism!!!! PLAGIARISM!!!!

Also, in Runescape clan support has started. Thta means you can create ccs, join clans, and partcipate in rated clan wars. I am actually the fifth founder and corporal to a clan called the Blackerz.

Keep Counting!

-Caroline Dawnrunner

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.