Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Things I Wanted to tell You During Vacation, But Couldn't

This week was April Vacation, so my family pretty much went on vacation, so I couldn't post because my sister was watching South Park on the laptop all week. Anyway, I'm here to fill you in on what happened all this week.

Saturday Aedan and his brother Travis (who, in the game, was Travis Spelldust, but he plays no more) came over and we were looking around at the Blogger editor. Then, wouldn't you believe it, (oh, this is where the story gets fun) Travis DELETED THE DRAFT WHERE THE WHOLE CHAPTER OF THE DIADEM WAS STORED!!!!

Sunday I found out Freddy Cougar is actually Freddy Krueger. Aedan LIED to me. I didn't know Freddy Cougar was Freddy Krueger. I didn't watch Nightmare on Elm Street. I have NEVER watched a horror movie albeit two times, although Sleepy Hollow had a happy ending and the second horror movie I didn't watch the whole thing because it sickened me knowing Johnnie's parents even OWNED Pirahnas 3D.

Monday I went to New Jersey to have Passover with my relatives and I found out I had these cute little second cousins :) one is named Ava and the other is named Jordan and they're three and six.

Tuesday I woke up in a hotel in Princeton New Jersey ready to tour Princeton U with my sisters. The campus was actually pretty nice, although it was second to Yale's campus. They have this really neat library with lots of good college reads. It was actually more for Sharon to look at because Julia was already going to NYU, but it didn't help much because Sharon is setting her her sights on Yale (besides, Yale has a Quidditch team!) But you know they were charging for a Princeton sweater? FIFTY dollars! Doesn't wanna make ME buy a Princeton sweater, at that price!

Wednesday we finally got home, but I couldn't blog-post because Dad was on the computer going typetypetypetypeohhhImissedsomuchworkbeingawayfromhomeforsolongtypetypetypetypetype
ohhhIgottacatchuptypetypetypetypetype so I just watched TV all day.

Friday Mom and I went to the Carousel Museum in Bristol but we were literally minorities. I don't think the people working there were expecting to see an unnaturally tall sixth grader in the midst of kidnergarteners tightly chokeholding stuffed animals and staring at the horses. Did you know that carousels were first invented in the feudal era for French noblemen to use? It was there so they could practice Rennaissance jousting so that they could go to war. They would get on the fake horses and be given a 'lance'. Then a labour force under the carousel would make the contraption spin. On their way around the carousel their would be a brass ring just out of reach, that they would try to take off with their lance. On 20th century carousels the little kid who got the brass ring would win a free ride, but while trying to get the brass ring some little dudes got injured, so there were a lot of lawsuits on the carousel owners and eventually that stopped.

Sunday Dad finally left the computer, and I started writing this blog post! :D

Keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.