Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

KEEP COUNTING!!!

Excuses For Why the Exclusive Chapter Was Not Revealed Last Night:

Aedan stapled his finger and we had to go to the emergency room
I had a saxophone lesson
My sister was harrassing me
Hagrid asked me to come to Hogwarts
I forgot to bring home my math textbook and spent the whole night cussing
I spent several hours working on Elemental Workshop III. And let me tell you, it can take that long. And I quote from Runescape Wikia: "Some form of guide (including the one below) is EXTREMELY reccomended as the puzzle can take up to an hour to do WITH a guide. Without a guide, the puzzle could take several hours!"
I became absorbed in Pendragon book 4: The Reality Bug
I became absorbed in Eragon
Aedan accidentally deleted our progress
Some people in the WC Shopping District were saying some really bad curse words and for some reason I couldn't report them (will NOT reveal screenshots)

Mostly truths about why you didn't see the chapter:

Aedan and I are huge slackers
We didn't even start the chapter until the day after the post about renaming the classes
I had a sudden urge to play Wizard101 right in the middle of it
It was past my bed time
Aidan had to go home at 8

BUT THE COUNTDOWN IS NOT OVER YET!!! KEEP COUNTING ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.