Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm Finally Bothered

I've finally had my share of victimization to scams and rudeness.
Like today I teleported to Aedan and there was this gut who just started calling Aedan a N00B and a little baby. I didn't really want to hear anymore so I went to my house (also Aedan said he was in Katz lab, but that's a lie because I know for a fact that he is barely out of Hyde Park).

I'm a bystander, everybody.




Now here's something I am actually proud of: Stopping "phony" mount dealers.
There was a girl in the shopping district yesterday (that ol' Mackenzie) who was giving out mounts and a lot of people were interested. Then this Novice started saying, "Mounts for sale!" But there was no way HE was giving out mounts, because he wasn't even on one. I mean, you have to convince people before you got mounts. Me and a bunch of other guys finally got him to teleport away (and start a "phony" mount business somewhere ELSE...dun dun dun). Tip: Trust no level 8 Thaumaturge named Seth who says, "Mounts for sale!" A girl named Mackenzie tricked a lot of people nto giving her cards, and I contributed into stopping that "phony" mount business by telling people what she really wanted. Oh yeah, and Aedan got a permanent mount of his own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.