Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween

Well, you couldn't say it wasn't uneventful.
It was actually really fun.

This is me on AQW:

My character blinked when I snip-snapped the picture (LOL! And to think I do that a lot in REAL life!)

And me on DF:

I'm a Pumpkin Lord XD.

In real life, I was a solicitor for Halloween. I think they're creepy enough to make a Halloween costume.

Like when my family went to see the Statue of Liberty and we were at Battery Park:

Solicitor: I have real Coach sunglasses. *indicates counterfeit sunglasses*
Mom: How much are they?
Solicitor: $500.
Mom: I only have a 5.
Solicitor: OK, real Coach sunglasses for $5.
Mom: Deal *takes counterfeits*
Mom: *whispering* he doesn't know that I have a 20.
Caroline T: That's...nice.

So I went trick-or-treating with my friend Jonny (Grim Reaper) in his neighborhood. I gotta tell you, our house rarely gets trick-or-treaters. Apparently our house looks scary. We live behind our neighbors' house, who don't celebrate Halloween, and our humble abode is behind a bunch of scary woods. We got zero trick-or-treaters last night.
    Well, I spent the rest of Halloween night gobbling Vanilla Tootsie-Rolls and watching Harry Potter on ABC.
    Oh yeah, and some of you may not have heard, but KI has a new site. It's http://www.kifreegames.com/onlinegames! I played Doodle Doug immediately. My high score is a spot less than 14000.
    I'm going to be back in the Spiral pretty soon. I'm trying to finish my story and help Aedan finish up WC at the same time. It's kinda frustrating if you know what I mean.
Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.