Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Theurgist, Krokomummy, Cassandra Day and Valerian Sandhand

Let's see...oh yeah, yesterday, the delayed orders came in for Arrow Book Club, so half the class got Diary of a Wimpy Kid 5: The Ugly Truth. The funny thing is, the person sitting next to me has the book, and I glanced over at it, and saw THIS:
You see where it says THE UG? Well, I thought that said Theurgist!












Let's see, what else is in the noos? Oh yeah, Rebecca Duskglade did The Vault of Ice with Aedan, and got the Krokomummy drop! Yea!


His name is Madame Brutus but I'm thinking about changing that.
Lastly, I created a new character: Cassandra Day! You know, like from The School Story?

It's a girl!

Cassandra Day, Novice Necro
And then Aedan created Valerian Sandhand!


It's a boy!


Valerian Sandhand, Novice Sorcerer

P.S. I had a dream last night that I was actually defeating Malistaire on the Live Realm, but instead of him being a Necromancer, he was in one of the Astral schools. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.