Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Lookit

So? How's my back to the Spiral spree going? Aedan had the time of his life. Like, I took him to the Temple of Storms, and we got to Krokopatra. Once we got into the duel with Krokopatra, I fled so Aedan could struggle with the task. THEN we went to Mooshu, where we got in a fight with the Jade Oni, and I fled! THEN we got into a fight with the Gurtok Demon, and i fled!
   Fleeing could never have been more fun.
   I only wish we had Wizard TV so I could've watched Aedan struggle...It would get loads of hits!
Aedan Thunderpyre: Ahem.
Caroline Dawnrunner: Hey Aedan. How did your fight with the Gurtok Demon go?
Aedan Thunderpyre: *glaring* Oh. oh. Well, I was doing good, and then a Judgment fairy CAME ALONG AND ZAP!!!
Caroline Dawnrunner: Ooh, you watch that temper of yours.
LATER IN THE DUELING ARENA...
Aedan Thunderpyre: Ha! You shall never defeat me Caroline Dawnrunner!
Caroline Dawnrunner: *casts Orthrus spiked with Mythblade and Spiritblade*
Aedan Thunderpyre:...Maybe next time.
Background: Wamp wamp wamp wamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.