Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

That Other Guy

Other than Aidan, I have another friend who plays Wizard101: my friend Johnnie M. (or is it Jhonnie?), but in the game he's John Firesword, just like Aidan T. is really Aedan Thunderpyre, and Caroline T. is really Caroline Dawnrunner, and Vanessa D. is really Valerian Seasinger. Anyways that Johnnie rarely ever plays Wizard101, so I deleted his character on accident. He used to be there though.


Ya see the old poster? He was in it. Only now he's gone. And we only missed him temporarily.

And now he's back.

I'm a nice person, so I let Jhonnie buy stuff  for himself on my wizard, and I even let him rent Cerberus. I actually think Johnnie is just interested in getting a lot of money on Wizard101, because when I went to take a leak upstairs, when I came down he was buying a lotta stuff on my wizard, put it in the shared bank and sold all the stuff for seven gold. He also bought a bunch of wands he couldn't use, like Soulbrand and Shadowcrown's Icy Blade. Now I have no money to help along my plants, and used up one of my energy elixirs (:O
    It's gonna be alright though. I'm just that Cerberus and his Dragonspyre wands are gonna disappear from his inventory next time he comes over.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.