Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Sunday, October 24, 2010

House Picture!

Yesterday, I felt like taking screenshots of my house so this happened:


Then I took a picture of Rebecca Duskglade's house (second character)



Then I asked my friend Aedan for a screenshot, so he sent me this:


Caroline Dawnrunner: Lame.
Rebecca Duskglade: I have seen better.
Aedan Thunderpyre: What are you talking about? Mine is awesome.
Caroline Dawnrunner: No, it's dull.
Rebecca DuskgladeWhat she said. 
Aedan Thunderpyre: Come on! The wallpaper is better than yours! Look, wizerds fighting in the background--
Rebecca Duskglade: Yes, but you don't have a castle or land. You just have a mediocre dorm. And look, this wallpaper comes right off. XD
Caroline Dawnrunner: Plus you didn't do the snip properly. I can see your potion bottle and compass.
Aedan Thunderpyre: Oh - well - really? Oh well clumsy snipper here | but I'm still cool even if I don't have a castle! >:O
Caroline Dawnrunner: Um yeah it is. At least, that's what all the Grands think.
Rebecca Duskglade: Hyah, everyone above Magus used to ignore me until I got the Wooden Cottage. Now I'm soooo interesting!
Aedan Thunderpyre: Ergh

Postscript: Very close to finishing second part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.