Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Aedan

Hello, Aedan Thunderpyre here.
I am a Diviner in the game, and in The Diadem I turn up in the 3rd installment. Now Caroline has given me permission to post on and edit her website--

Caroline Dawnrunner: I did not! I let slip my email + password to you and you suddenly ran to the computer! And I never said anything about editing my fansite!

Aedan Thunderpyre: Hey shut your face!

Rebecca Duskglade: That's not very nice Aedan.

Aedan Thunderpyre: I don't care the slightest.

Caroline Dawnrunner: Why? Why do we have to do this? Yesterday I was in the Spiral Chamber with this you and you were laughing about how far behind I was in Runescape and then this Initiate wizard overheard and reported you.

Aedan Thunderpyre: Tip in real life: listen carefully to people's conversations before reporting them.

Caroline Dawnrunner: I mean, yeah, you can't just do that. We weren't even talking about Wizard101. We were talking about "Rune scrape".

Aedan Thunderpyre: I can't believe you're actualy agreeing with me. You can't just do that.

Caroline Dawnrunner: Er...OK.

Aedan Thunderpyre: Whoah...really? SCORE ONE FOR AEDAN THUNDERPYRE! But who's counting?

Caroline Dawnrunner: You, Me, and Rebecca are tied. So all the haracters of the story are even...

Brill: Greetings, young wizards.

Travis Spelldust: What's going on here?

The Cold Master: What is all this commotion?

Aedan Thunderpyre: *grins* score two for Aedan.


Oh yeah, for some reason there is this bug when you go to add a picture on this computer with Blogger, so I can't put up a crazy picture of Abraham Lincoln that sez 'Who's Awesome? You're Awesome.'

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Aedan. I think you did a pretty good impression of me. I've also changed my password so you have no chance of posting here ever again.

    ReplyDelete

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.