Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How was my day? Well...

Well, on Sunday AT&T crashed, I was sick on Monday, but this girl managed to make the first page of Help is Sent! Booya! I'm afraid that the rest of the Internet distracted me though...

Anyways, today I'm going to tell you about the level 58 spells.
 Ra:
I actually know alot about this guy from Return of the Homework Machine. Ra was the Sun God, and during the day he would pull his sun chariot thingy across the sky. At night. Osiris would be like, "Hey Ra. Can I borrow yer chariot? Becuz I want to show all my pals in the Underworld how tight I am with you." So then Ra says, "Go crazy" and tosses him the keys. Then by morning Ra is like, "Ok cans I have my chariot back?" and Osiris hands him the keys and the cycle begins again.

(Ra is a Bird)


Medusa:
Once upon a time, Medusa was this really hot chick and her boyfriend was Posieden. Posieden was a rule-breaker, so he took Medusa into Athena's temple. Well, Athena caught them together in her temple, and she got really ticked off. So she turned Medusa into a menace with snakes for hair and with one glance she turns mortals to stone. Not a good combo.

 
I'm obliged to say that Medusa looks a little bit different in real life.

Efreet:
An Efreet is also an Ifrit, Ifreet, or Afrit, and it is from Arab legend. Noone can say whether they are Good or Evil. Sometimes Efreets mix with humans with magical powers. Watch out, Harry Potter!
    Also, yet another word for Efreet is Djinn, so I'm wondering if the Fire Djinni from AdventureQuest.

<Efreet             Fire Djinni>


Leviathan:
Leviathan is actually a sea-demon guadian of Heck, so now I'm seriously wondering why this was a lvl 58 spell. I mean, the Leviathan is evil! But I spose its kinda cool to use.

Actually, today at my school was the Book Fair. What sucks is that the school budget is really tight, and I only had 20 bucks, so I could only get Artemis Fowl 7: The Atlantis Complex in which Artemis's mind is getting freaky because of this disease from the Atlantis Complex. Anyways, all the boys got Draw, Write,and Destroy. So the boys that sit at my table brought their books to the cafeteria and they were all on the same page: combine an animal with a monster. So suddenly I thought Viathan again, and would not it be a cool idea to combine a cat with George Lowe-viathan? Well, now it's Lorge Gowe-viacat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.