Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Enter Valerian Seasong

Post Prelude:

RANDOM ANIMATION TIME!!!


Actual post:

Yep. A picture of Valerian Seasong. His name has been tossed around a couple times, but these are the facts: Valerian is twelve years old, he is a free-to-play member, he is a level 9 Apprentice Necromancer, he has open chat, and he is androgynous.

Yep, that's right, Valerian is a girl in real life! His name is Vanessa! XD
As you can probably tell, Valerian wants in on the blog. He wanted in on The Diadem too but I don't have a spot for him really. But he said I could could do a webcomic about him and the characters on the blog alongside The Diadem, so that got me pretty excited! Better put my thinking cap on!
    Well I decided if I wanted to do a webcomic I would want it to take place in-game, so everybody wears wizard gear and stuff. For Valerian, it's not really very fun drawing Apprentice clothing on him, so I'll just draw him in a schoolboy uniform and using Terminus!
    Actually now having  a cast of characters on the blog (Caroline Dawnrunner, Rebecca Duskglade, Cassandra Day, Aedan Thunderpyre, Valerian Seasong) is kind of convenient, because I think in storytelling there's a law about being ABOUT an equal number of guys and girls unless the genre is harem or something.

Keep it cool!
-Caroline Dawnrunner


No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.