Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Friday, July 22, 2011

Manga... Becomes Animated!

Yes! I animated the manga I did! (Takes a while to load refresh the page once and it should come on) It's a manga animation! Ani-Manga!

Inuyasha Ani-manga from VIZ! Not as authentic but in full color.

Also:

I dug up an old screenshot of Val and Cassie when Valerian was a Novice Necro

Indeed indeed!

And yesterday I randomly bought the Equilateral Hammer thing! Hoorah! :D

Aaaand lastly here is the prologue to The Legend of the Great Weapon:

    It was a warm, sunny day in Wizard City. It was the kind of day that Dworgyn would get off his butt and go out into the Commons for some air, or student wizards would eagerly do their questing, and even a day that Professor Drake would quietly do his work sitting on the steps of the Myth Tower where the sunlight filtering through Bartelby's branches could reach him.
    For Caroline Dawnrunner, it was a good day to go to the library!
    I set off at a brisk pace from my house near the Fairgrounds. While a cool breeze played over my face, I ran around the side of the lake, past the Pet Pavilion, and opened the heavy doors to the place.
    In the Myth section of the library I found a book called The Legend of the Great Three Spirit Wizards. It told about three powerful wizards during the Titan wars. They based their magic on the Mind, Body, and Soul: Life, Myth and Death. I was about to turn a page when a voice tore through the silence:

Um, yes, that's it.
Soon this page will be filled with pictures!

Till next time!
-Caroline Dawnrunner


No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.