Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Some Things to Gloss Over...

 Post Prelude:
RANDOM PICTURE(s) TIME!!! Theme: Half and Half

Lol NOT the best picture I've ever done

Aaaand another graphic novel by Rumiko Takahashi


Actual Post:

First off,  I did not have the Random House Party yet. I made the decision to let it wait for a bit.
Also:

Yep, page 2 of The Legend of the Great Weapon! (click to enlarge)

Also, I was playing KI Freegames yesterday, and I reached Tier 4 in Doodle Doug! Amazing! 0.0

KI games is fun and easy to get good in-game rewards like household stuff and pets. Unfortunately I only started playing last night, so I haven't gotten many rewards so far.
    Also, I discovered another blog which I have started following. It's called A Drawing of a Dork's Life, and it's about a Blogger who draws anime, and plays Neopets too! Also does the color-coded character narration (see Evilly Plotting Random House Party). She's REALLY good at it! And so is Alia Lotuspetal! yes I saw the post, 'YOU ALL HAVE PICKLES UNDER YOUR EYEBROWS'

And...yeah. That's it.
    Oh wait one more thing:


Ewww....
    Oh well I did promise fish and ice cweam

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.