Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Monday, July 11, 2011

Manga Confusion!

Look I drew Cassandra Griffindreamer from the Witch Warrior 101 blog! :D
    Kay it's not the best picture of her out there but for my standards it's off the charts! I think she likes this manga called Soul Eater, but I just don't understand that serial. Because one day I was in the public library in the manga section on my daily hunt for Cardcaptor Sakura when I saw Soul Eater on the bottom shelf, where there was a picture of a person who was obviously a witch, sitting on a pumpkin while a girl was holding out a huge Grim Reaper thingy and this guy with white hair was poking out of the Grim Reaper thingy which I think is called a sickle? He was poking OUT OF the sickle! I'm sure of it! Did he get welded into the sickle while it was being made? Plus the guy looked like he was drooling! What's up with that? I am so counfused!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.