Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Back From Wizard Break

It's so pleasant to be back in Wizard101.
    I forgot how much fun it is when you go on Unicorn Way and get in a fight with a Lost Soul, let a bunch of Novices join and then wand attack the Lost Soul.
    I've also missed the music. I like the Startup music, the Unicorn Way music, the Oasis music, the Krokotopia battle music, the Knight's Court music, the Marleybone battle music, the Jade Palace music, and the Dragonspyre battle music.
    I'm going to get my subscription renewed soon and then I plan to:
  • Finish Celestia
  • Get Medusa
  • Finish the quest Professor Balestrom give after you finish 'The Final Countdown'
  • Finish Briskbreeze Tower
  • Get to Legendary
  • Have Rebecca finish the game
  • Get her Forest Warlord
  • Get her finishing the quest Professor Balestrom gives you after you finish 'The Final Countdown'
  • Have Rebecca finish Briskbreeze Tower
  • Get her to Legendary
  • Help Aedan along the game with everything up there
    The next nine levels ahead of me shall be hard ones, but I can handle it. As for Aedan and Rebecca, they are now both Masters in the Cave of Solitude

I'm Master of the Cave of Solitude?
Heheheh XD
*Slaps forehead*

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.