Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

So close and Yet So Far <:(

Yesterday wuz kinda sad because I was going to finally do Briskbreeze Tower with a couple of friends :) but then I had to take a shower :( ¥♪♥ ██•
Also, I was playing the Poptropica new island sneak peek! It themed for the Wild West. Know why they called it the "Wild" West? I'll tell ya why.

One day a guy was making a windmill in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, and he found gold.
    Then everybody wanted gold too, so they could get rich, so a lot of guys left their jobs to go mine gold. This started the California Gold Rush.
    Then people in New York heard about it, and they wanted gold too. So a bunch of New Yorkers took ships to the west.
    Since there was no police force in California because they were all miners now, a bunch of lunatics started running around with guns, and they were pretty much the basic villians of the Wild West. Okay. Bye.

    So I'm eager for the new island, but I'm afraid it supports animal cruelty :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.