Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Saturday, February 05, 2011

I've Been Misrepresented

Hello, this is Aedan again.
    In the chapter of The Diadem last, I was represented as a total phsyco. I am here to inform you that this is NOT TRUE.

Caroline Dawnrunner: Uh yeah you are. This is why my friends don't like you.
Aedan Thunderpyre: Uhh...what about Brady Firerunner? He doesn't think I'm a phsyco!
Yeah he does. And that's why he befriended you.
Grr

Well if any of you are confused, just know that I have been MISrepresented about who I am. Period.

Newb

1 comment:

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.