Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Friday, February 18, 2011

I NEED A CHOICE HERE!!!

This is what happens when you go to the desert unprepared :(
Well, my Wizard101 purchase summary certainly did go astray, so that means more duels a day with Apprentices and less duels with sharks and crustaceans and eels

Not to mention cows and pigs and goats :(
Not to mention cows and pigs and goats.

Anyway, I thought if my money wasn't good there, then it's better spent in other games.
So now I'm currently deciding what class I should choose for my second character.

Ehh...


Ehh...


Ehh!


EEHH OH I WANNA BE CONJUROR!!!


Aww.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.