Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Friday, February 18, 2011

Take That, Other Pictures

(Click on picture to enlarge)
Does it...does it look okay? Yeah, I know it's not as good as this:

But I think it's sort of equal to this:


My mom at least thought it was pretty good, and told me I shoud have it as my wallpaper.




No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.