Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

And After so Many Days Without It...

I found out my why my Desktop Clients weren't working. (Like EQ2 and W101 and RS) It's because work offline was checked. But now it's NOT checked, and it has been just...fantastic.

THANK YOU LORD! [in background] Thank you lord! [in background]
I'm comin home, I'm comin home, tell the world I'm comin home, let the rain wash away, all the pain of yesterday, I know my kingdom awaits, and they've forgiven my mistakes, I'm comin home, I'm comin home, tell the world that I'm comin--

That is the worst song EVER.
That makes you an oddity.
Uh?
You stand out because everybody else likes that song. 'Xept
for you.
But it has inappropriate language in it...
So? People like that song because of Dirty Money's background singers.
...Which is the only reason people listen to Eminem.
Maybe...*Looks around suspiciously at the invisible monkeys*

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.