Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Oh, Fate's Twisted Ways!

     Yesterday, I got home from school, and the first thoughts in my head were, Man up, Caroline. You're going to beat Briskbreeze Tower today.

     So, straightening my barette and tucking in my white T-shirt, I set off to Colossus Boulevard and skipped up to the door neighboring Kirby Longspear, the gauntlet to enter the tower of Orrick Nightglider. About to press the X button I noticed a chocolate-colored wizard wearing the obvious clothes of a Diviner, purple and yellow.
     "Hey," I said to the Diviner, whose name said he was Duncan Duskshield.
     "Hi," Duncan replied.
     "How is doing?" I asked.
     "Doing good and you?"
     "The same."
     Just then, a Life wizard named Miguel Dawnstone ported to Duncan.
     "So how about we do Briskbreeze Tower?" I asked Duncan.
     "Sounds good."
     So the Theurgist, the Conjurer, and the Diviner entered the gauntlet, and began to fight the evil that Briskbreeze Tower harbored.
    The other wizards were more well-versed than others by the tower, and knew what to do. I still lay awake at night wondering why Angrus Hollowsoul is the only boss other than the Wraith that can cheat...

     ...And we finally entered the final floor. Lieutenant Culpepper stared at me from across the room, helpless and subject to the Wraith's powers. Nobody dared to move forward. So I remembered my words from earlier that day as my Mom brought me a grilled-cheese sandwich: Man up, Caroline. You're going to beat Briskbreeze Tower today.
     I took a deep breath, and ran towards Orrick Nightglider, and I stared right into his glinting evil eyes, telling him I would show no mercy tonight.
     The battle started off easy, with all of us cracking jokes and building up pips. Then I used my Orthrus on the dastardly Wraith. With less health than before, Orrick made his move:

     Orrick Nightglider and his sneaky Stomping tricks! And I was a bit worse for wear myself. But I remembered: Man up, Caroline. You're going to beat Briskbreeze Tower today.
     The fight dragged on. A big highlight was when Duncan used Storm Lord, and knocked out the majority of the Stompers. But Nightglider and the minion on the swirly thing circle were still left standing. I finally got to heal Miguel, but that's when Duncan died, and the two survivors had little health, but I still had my courage. But unfortunately...

     Oh, fate's cruel, twisted ways!

In other news, I finally got to try out Wild West Island on Poptropica, in which a bad guy named El Mustachio (The Mustache in English) is a bad guy, and you have to get him and put him in jail. End of story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.