Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hrmm...

Wizard101 still isn't working on this computer ;(

In other news, I started playing this game yesterday called Ether Saga Online. It's sort of a cute anime game.

In the game you game you can have feirce-but-cute pets, like a Katsu Fox or a Dewdrop Bunny. You can also transform into monsters which is awesome. I can also positively compare this game to EQ II!

(For future reference click here.)

EQ II problem:
It's hard for me to find people, monsters, or objects for quests. I usually wander around and gain several levels before I find the essential to my quest.
ES Online comparison:
On ES if you look at your quest in the quest log window, the thing you are supposed to be doing will be highlighted in green, which you can click on and your character will automatically run to that location.

EQ II problem:
I wander too much on accident and find myself in areas with high level bosses and monsters.
ES Online comparison:
With most of the essentials in the game, you can never stray too far.

EQ II problem:
If I get into a group with a higher level player, the player refuses to mentor me and I'm stuck with them for the whole day gaining no experience.
ES Online comparison:
Ehh, haven't really gotten to that part yet.

Anyways, so far I have a level 8 Renzu Ranger named Ezelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.