Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Guess What!!

I stopped playing Wizard101 yesterday because of a craving for Neoquest II, so now I've begun playing that again.

It's a cheesy browser game, but it was the first RPG I ever played, and it encouraged me try other games, and MMOs.

You might think Aedan got his RPG legs there, but no. You know what got him playing RPGs? WEBKINS. That's not even an RPG game. I don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.