Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wizard101 STILL Isn't Working :(

And neither are all my other Desktop Clients

Also, in better news, Aedan came over and I showed him the comic I revealed in my last post. He thought it was funny so we made a couple.

These two are kind of based on Aedan's game Perpetuum.

(Click to enlarge)


Aedan drew himself in this one, which I must say looks a bit better than I can draw him. This next one Aedan drew up the whole thing, and I must say it's pretty good.

(Click to enlarge)
Huh. The day Aedan finally defeats me in RPG combat.
I think Perpetuum is about, like, humans have been using too much energy, and they don't have enough, and they fight a lot of organic fuels on the one planet Nia. But there are these robot things who already live on the planet who are all like, "Joo get yo hands off mah fyool. Joo get yo eyes off mah fyool. Joo get yo faaayce off mah fyool." So jump into your customizable mech and kick some robot posterior!!
    Well, as it's shown in the comic before that one, I'mm not a huge fan of Science Fiction MMOs. Aedan keeps begging me to play Anarchy Online and Perpetuum, but I never really get into those.

Anyways, I'm reaaly sad about this Desktop Client thing. Lack of Wizard101 is driving me nuts!! Of couse ESO works, but whenever I click on 'Play Game', nothing happens! So I haven't been able to play it since the day I actually started playing it. That really stinks! Cuz usually if I play a game for only one day, that means I didn't like it, but I quite enjoyed ESO, and I'm longin' for it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.