Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Friday, March 25, 2011

Rift...*Groan*

I wanted SO BADLY to buy Rift before the 25th of March, but I haven't felt like asking Mom to go to the local game store yet to buy it. And there's probably no free time for the next few days, because Mom and I are making a video for a public modern arts contest in New Haven, and then on Sunday my Mom is going to GRILL me for spelling bee (we had a bit of a dispute over the word inseparable last night), and then I should get started on my agonizing homework, then Monday after school I should finish the boatload of homework I'll get from my Science teacher before I go to my saxophone lesson, and then on Tuesday, I have Hebrew school, and after that it'll be too late to go out to the store, and besides, I'll be too deep into Briskbreeze Tower to hear you by then (it's always the last boss that gets me!!).

*Sigh*

Well, I can still play it at Aedan's house :) he has the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.