Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Sunday, March 13, 2011

At the End of the Rainbow is AQW

Today none of my desktop clients were working so I was catching up with AQWorlds. Apparently it is National Pancake Week so I stopped by the Olde Inne, and I noticed a pet with the similarity to an ESO pet.

See it looks like this one:


Also, I celebrated St. Patrick's Day and rescued Roy G. Biv.


Then I entertained myself for ten seconds with an outfit I'm never going to wear again:


And then I created a new Ether Saga character named Lissenta. She's a level 3 Shenzu Conjurer.


...

What's an Invoken?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.