Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Saturday, May 07, 2011

...And Where Was I?

Remember that game I was obsessed with? ESO? I actually took a break from the game after I did the post in which I was supposedly "cheating" on Wizard101, because I couldn't keep up with all the quests in the game, so I decided to take a break and do more Runescape. But I double clicked on my desktop link yesterday, and...

Ether Saga Odyssey? Who? What? Where? When? Why? (OOO! I'M SO MAD!)
And to make matters worse--

Where are my precious Ren and Shenzu?!
 . . .AAAAAAAARGGH! NOOO! I HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN!!! I WORKED SO HARD AND NOW I CAN'T SEE MY PRETTY REN RANGER AND HER STOUT TIGER FAMILIAR!!!! WAAAH!! YOU SUCK, GAME UPDATES! BIG TIME!!!

-Caroline Dawnrunner

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.