Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Friday, May 27, 2011

The Soldiers of Halla!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was too busy reading Raven Rise.


It is a GREAT read. I started it on Wednesday, and I finished it at school today, but there are like 600 pages!!! How cool is that?
Anyways now I'm gonna start reading The Soldiers of Halla which I got from the school library. 'Tis also like 600 pages.

I was so quick to read Raven Rise. Only three days on it, and it's a thick book. Who thinks I can read The Soldiers of Halla in...
1 hour?
2 hours?
3 hours? Come on, I can finish the book hour-wise!
Okay 1 day?
2 days?
3 days. I know I can read it in 3 days.
I SHALL succeed! (Wouldn't it be kinda odd to think of Ravinia winning? And all the Travelers lose? How bout that? Just think outside the box for a minute and picture that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.