Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

To All Wizard101 Anime Lovers!

As we near our 100th post, I would like to acknowledge some of the great W101 Blogger Anime artists, you know like The Fearless Fire Wizard and Cassandra Griffindreamer. WONDERFUL cartoonists. Those are just two off the top of my head, so if you are an anime Wizard101 player, I'm acknowledging you too. Cuz I think anime is pretty cool. Actually, remember those little four-panel comics I did a while back? I think that was sort of like anime, but it definitely was NOT anime.

A bit FAR from actual anime.
See, everybody else is GREAT at anime, and all those pictures they draw are awesome. The thing is, my comic never really flew cuz of that (and because my scanner wasn't working). Of course now anime comes easier to me, but I couldn't compare with Witch Warrior 101.

Annoying Gielnor's God of Chaos, Zamorak.

See what I mean? Other anime cartoonists do great, and I'm stuck in the Boondocks.
So keep awn goin, other pepilz!

-Caroline Dawnrunner

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.