Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Monday, May 16, 2011

Noooooo!

Unless I'm mistaken, wizards are all playing Wintertusk...WITHOUT ME!!!
It's not fair! *sniff* I haven't even finished Celestia yet! I'm still in the Grotto!
All because of that wasted money on Runescape...it wasn't even worth it!
And if I do come into any money...I'm in a dilemma.
Yasee...I wanna finish CL, but I wanna play Runescape more...and I also wanna be a Dragonlord in DF.
HOW DO I DECIDE?! THEY ALL SOUND FUN!!!
...But W101 wins overall.
So I need cash. Debit card cash.
First step...beg for money.
Second step...wait for the money to come.
Step three...buy subscription and hope what happened last time doesn't happen again.
Step four...Finish up Celestia and get started on these new quests!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.