Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Translation..?

Yesterday I was playing Runescape. I was in the Members' Wilderness, on the Castle Wars server (no specific country), at the Rogue's Castle doing Buyers and Cellars part 3. While passing the Scorpion Pit, a few higher-level players were conversing in a foreign language, and I caught the word 'Misiera'.
    While I was pickpocketing the Rogues at the castle, the same higher-levels from before ambushed and brutally murdered my character. Now here is a question for a fellow blog reader:

What does "Matenla" mean?

One of them said it as they were ambushing me. I believe it's foreign. Possibly Spanish? I just want a translation. I'm curious. Does it mean 'die'? Or 'ambush'? Please leave a comment if you know the answer!!!

Postscript: Also, Aedan and I are thinking about changing the blog name, which as you know is pretty dull. I'd actually wanted to do it right after I started the blog, but I could never think of the right name, but it might change, sooner than you think! Stay tuned for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.