Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Monday, May 02, 2011

Wintertusk, and the Infamous Blog Story

I'm pretty mad right now, because Wintertusk is coming soon and I'm not even done with Celestia. I don't have any money for Aedan's or my subscription. Of course Aedan gets game money but he plys a lot of games and spends most of his money on those but I'm talking about me!!! This is serious stuff! And all I can do is laze about in the Commons!


And there's no way I'm gonna even THINK about cleaning up my garden.
Also, about the story on the blog, as you would have read in a previous post Aedan's brother deleted the whole story. We're still trying to patch it up. Anyways, when the story's back, the next two pieces are by different people (Unlike those first two, which were both by me; kinda boring), which are Aedan and a friend from school who plays W101. Although I might not be able to write on Saturdays anymore, because that's when Dad works from home.

Oh yeah, and one last thing: I should be getting a $20 Gift certificate pretty soon, so that means I'll be able to finish Celestia before Wintertusk comes out! Yay!

Also, the Fan Blog List, which previously read 'All Dose Fan Blogs', has now been corrected and now properly reads 'All Those Fan Blogs'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.