Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Soldiers of Halla! continued

I didn't finish The Soldiers of Halla in three days :(
I didn't finish in four :O
Sorry. I've been, for the last few days, on and off reading Pendragon and doing outdoorsy activities. What? It's nice out. And my sister says it's not "Healthy" to stay inside and play W101.
But I'm almost done with the Soldiers of Halla ;)
After that: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, The Return of the King, Eldest for the second time, The Seven Promises of Eragon Shadeslayer and Saphira Bjartskular for the second time, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince for the fifth time, etc.

   Yay reading can take you anywhere :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.