Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It Haunts Me...

It haunts me...the music on this blog! How did it get here? What are its motives? And why does it stare at
me with that lazy eye?


Good book. I read the whole thing in three days.

Also, about the Diadem story, we've got the chapter down and decided to publish on the 100th post, because that would be pretty neat. 100th post along with the 5th chapter of the Diadem. :D
...
:(
...
I CAN STILL HEAR THAT CRAZY MUSIC!!! WHAT'S IT DOING ON MY BLOG!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.