Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

After 5 Long Days of Not Posting...

I'm sorry I didn't post! I was so lazy instead of posting I felt like drawing, riding on my bike, and watching Inuyasha and Avatar: The Last Airbender. Hopefully while I was gone the Blog Fairy put something under your pillow.

Also:

AARGH! Comic part 3 looks terrible! Well actually I drew this during the Random House Party on Wednesday night so I was a little distracted. Oh yeah, I would show you screenshots of the party but they're all on the other computer. I'm serious! It's not a sham like the 100th post. We HAD the party. I would've posted both sooner but, like I said, I was laaazy.

Plus:

I have been thinking, and Caroline's current outfit takes me so long to draw each time, so I think I want to draw something simpler for her, like all the other guys on the blog. So, here is a rough sketch of a new apparel idea:

(You've probably noticed in THIS picture Caroline has red hair + eyes. It was SUPPOSED to be brown hair + eyes, but PHOTOSHOP here messed it up.)

When thinking of a new outfit for her, I really spent half an hour detemining what I wanted her to look like. I looked at many different hairdos and clothing styles in my How-to-Draw book. In the end I decided she would wear a V-neck T-shirt with vambraces, a loose skirt, and sci-fi boots with her hair in a braid. I was actually thinking a lot about Kagome from Inuyasha, so that kinda helped.

I'm not sure whether I'll make this change or not, but keep your eyes peeled!

-Caroline Dawnrunner

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.