Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

FREAKING OUT HERE. (Deviation From Other Blogs)

Hi-hi everybody! I am in the process of remodelizing my blog a little bit, and I am going to stop doing the following stuff to make my blog a little different from the rest of you guys:

  • Deleting the website contributors page. Because one time I saw this blog Saviors of the Spiral who did that. and that's not fair to them. So I will update my profile page.
  • Stopping with the highlighted text. Okay, this one I am FREAKIN OUT ABOUT!!! BECAUSE I DID THE HIGHLIGHTED TEXT FOR SO LONG!!! AND I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS A DRAWING OF A DORK'S LIFE TRADEMARK!!! OHH THIS IS SO EMBARRASING! I CAME WITH THIS IDEA FROM ANNOTATIONS I SAW ON A YOUTUBE VIDEO THAT SOUNDED LIKE THEY WERE TALKING BACK AND FORTH!!! Hey wait a second...

The comic strip Jimmy Corrigan, the Smartest Kid on Earth also features an infant boy who has a football-shaped head with some hairs sticking out of it, talks in a very eloquent manner, fears his mother and constantly comes up with inventions to help him escape from her. The comic strip's creator, Chris Ware, started drawing Jimmy as early as in 1991. About the characters, he remarked, "[The similarities are] a little too coincidental to be simply, well, coincidental." He further stated, "I don't want a book of seven years' worth of my stuff to become available and then be accused of being a rip-off of Family Guy." 20th Century Fox insists that Stewie is an entirely original character. In a 2003 interview, Seth MacFarlane has stated that he had never seen the comic strip before, but the similarities are "pretty shocking".
(This is a direct quote from a Wikipedia page and no part of it belongs to me. All rights reserved.)
K I feel a little better now!

  • Stop posting lots of screenshots with captions. Another Drawing of a Dork's Life trademark I didn't know about...
Well actually I'm making a couple more changes, but I just wanted to post hw I'm deviating from other blogs. Cya!

-Caroline Dawnrunner☆☆☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.