Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Side Quest Shuffle...

"YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDEIVAL JINKWEEN!!"
         -Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

Sup everybody! Mostly what I've been doing finishing up side quests. I am now 'Dragonspyre Master'! And 'Dragonrider'! And 'Loremaster'! And 'DS Explorer'! Now I am trying to beat GH. I also met a new Magus friend in doing so...

AARGH DEFEATED BY A MAGUS!!!

Your powers are weak, old man!



IMMA GURL!!


Also, I have decided to try Briskbreeze Tower again. Hopefully I've learned that persistence is power, and that I shouldn't give up on stuff like this. And after I finish everything up:

Wintertusk, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.