Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Random House Party Aftermath... And Other Stuff

Here are screenshots from the RAndom House Party I had. And let me tell you I took a lot!

 You might notice in the screenshots I am wearing diffrent shoes then usual. You see, I had a grand total of 125 Arena Tickets from Pvp, so I could afford the Weekend Warrior's Sandals. Yay me! -.-
 Aedan is doing that glitch thing where you can walk off of the 'hub'

 Aedan isn't acting very age appropriate.I'm not sure why I took this screenshot. But no matter. It's not like this is an official fansite or something.

 You going street on us, Aedan?
Aye, it be pirate lang I be speakin'!
"^.^




 Yes, I found some cool stuff at the Bazaar like Serpent Seat and Solar Emblem Bed. Rebecca and Cassandra pitched in to help. Too bad by the time I was done I couldn't afford the Shark Hut... I wish they would sell mannequins at the Bazaar because I can't craft anything!

 There was enough cash on my second character (Rebecca) to get this thing! Unfortunately in RPG's I'm a big spender so I don't have a lot of money :(




After Aedan left I invented a bunch of Apprentices over. This guy here Samuel wanted me to gift him. I was dead broke so I logged off while he was distracted...

OK, so I was looking at the Blog Updates for the Blog I was following today, and everybody was doing this new side world Wysteria without me! Wait, Wysteria sound familiar...

"They turned right down the narrow alleyway where Harry had first seen Sirius and which formed a shortcut between Magnolia Crescent and Wysteria Walk. It was empty and much darker than the streets it linked because there were no streetlamps. Their footsteps were muffled between garage walls on one side and a high fence on the other."
    -Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling

    Anyways, I went to go install the Test Realm, but I saw an ad for KI Freegames. I'd heard that they had made new prizes, so I wanted to check that out. So abandoning the download, I went to kifreegames.com . There I looked the Tier table again, but I then saw an advertisement for an RPG called Immortal Night. It's a browser game, but not a Flash browser game. It feels like a Choose Your Own Adventure book.


WORST RPG EVER!!! HTML games stink of mediocrity!

Lol it took me a while to draw, but I think Val looks like a preppy! But I find it better than last time.

Although Valerian in-game and in real life is only 12, I shouldn't have drawn him that tall...

    Oh yeah, and lastly I'm gonna try to catch Vanessa Emeraldglade's Wizziversary, unles I'm wrong and it's NOT 4:00 pm EST lol I should go check...

If you're a good wizard the blog fairy will put Crowns under your pillow
-Caroline Dawnrunner

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.