Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lots of Stuff Going On

Hey wizard fellas! Today I got the Panther mount! Sry there isn't a picture of me on it because:

Yes. The malicious server error strikes again.
So. As of today, I am a more active member of DoaWC! See mah profile page here! Also I started doing blog posts on there. And I joined a couple groups. So yep.

Also, I have been trying to finish up GH before I start up on CL again, but I can't find anyone to do Jotun w| me. So... I is having a HALL OF VALOR RUN!!!

I don't think anybody's gonna show up (Since this isn't such a popular blog of course), but just in case here is the time schedule and stuff:

Date: August 12th (8/12/2011)
Spot: Outside of Nidavellir (Hopefully that's how it's spelled)
Realm: Wu (Area 1)
Time: 7:00pm Eastern, 6:00pm Central, 5:00pm Mountain, 4:00pm Pacific
Other: Between the space of 7:00 Eastern and 7:30 is the best time to start coming in and porting and all that. If you are entering in the HoV run, when you get to the Nidavellir doors shout, "Cheese!" In caps. If you are menu chat do the flex emote, then the wave emote. If at least three people show up no more run entries, and I don't think this is gonna happen because I'm expecting about one or two pplz. Cuz like I said before, it's not so popular a blog. At 7:30 (Eastern) we are actually going to do the run.
 Make sure you're prepared with everything (i.e., went to the bathroom beforehand, deck equipped w| necessary spells, eaten dinner possibly), because Jotun is harder to beat than Malistaire for those who don't know, because he has two brothers, who each have 8k hp, while Jotun has 9k hp. They also have a buddy with 1k hp. Of course what am I saying, it's not so hard if you're a Legendary or something.

Alright, be prepared! Remember that the run is tomorrow!
~Caroline Dawnrunner☆☆☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.