Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Friday, August 05, 2011

Wysteria -- Easy and Fun!

Like the title said, Wysteria is easy and fun! I finished the whole thing in one day, side quests and all. I also saw hints of new worlds, such as Wierwood, Empyrea, and Mirage. I see some serious potential for the world itself too! Wysteria-themed houses, Pegasi mounts, pet Wood Goblins, and more! Personally I think there should be a limited-time event next year in 2012 where everybody competes for the cup at Ravenwood. Actually that gives me an idea! I was thinking about how in the Neopets Altador Cup you can choose to be on a team in a different country in Neopia, so wizards can choose teams on worlds like WC, KT, MB, MS, DS, GH, CL, WT, Wysteria (not sure what the abbreiviation for it is) and any other worlds! It'll be really fun!

Of course I won the tournament, imbeciles. What did you expect?

While I was fighting the Green Men on Tanglewood Way, I was thing about a Runescape quest called Fairy Tale Part I: Growing Pains. In the quest you had to fight a boss called a Tanglefoot with magical gardening tools to save the Queen Fairy.

...

Wierwood is really Zanaris! (:D

Well, overall, it was an awesome side world. I can't wait for it to be on the Live Realm!
-Caroline Dawnrunner☆☆☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.