Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Friday, August 05, 2011

Caroline is on the Test Realm!

OK, this time I'm not going to barrage you with screenshots. This time I will barrage you with ADAMANTITE!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Lol JK!

    So anyways I went on Wizard101 Test this morning. The first thing that popped into my head was: Free Crowns. Yes! 50k worth of them! I bought a Storm Mastery Amulet, an Arcane Staff, a Cerulean Edge, and a Dream Filly. Also I managed to get in a single screenshot before the servers went down. I have no idea where that screenshot is, but I'll find it somehow. I did notice that the unicorn in Wysteria is probably like Diego's brother? But they must have had a troubled past, because he called Diego a 'charlatan' and I'm not sure what that actually means but it must be contemptuous. Anyways, more on my Wysterian adventures soon!

-Caroline Dawnrunner☆☆☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.