Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Friday, August 26, 2011

Back to the Blogosphere

Heya friends! You are probably asking yourself where in the Spiral has Caroline Dawnrunner been! Well as a matter of fact Caroline Dawnrunner has not been in the Spiral at all! She is actually a manifestation of myself, who has been doing lots of last minute vacation things, such as a sleepover with a friend (whose dad got me hooked on Lord of the Rings -.-), a relaxing trip to the town of Hyannis in Cape Cod, and then an awesome day trip to the Oak Bluffs in Martha's Vineyard. I rode the carousel in the Oak Bluffs. It brings back memories of when I was 6. I can't believe the last time I rode a carousel was half my life ago! I have also been working on a story plot (which I will reveal later), and I started playing Dungeons & Dragons Online to top it all off!

I have a lvl 2 Paladin that is in Stormreach and yayyy the game is really fun!! :3

Also, during vacation I discovered an interesting card game while at Martha's Vineyard!

Warning!! this picture may contain explicit content! Stare at your own risk!!
Only problem is, the game gets old really fast :(

And uh, I discovered myself in a screenshot on the blog Maniac Magic:

It was on the 'Night Mode' page. and ah yes this was from Vanessa Emeraldglade's wiziversary.
Also:
Think you know your manga well? What are the similarities and the differences between these two manga characters?

An activity to do while you wait for the next post.

Also, on Monday I am going back to school! Or maybe Tuesday, because Hurricane Irene is headed my way!

Keep it cool!
-Caroline Dawnrunner☆☆☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.