Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

ESO Adventures

Well hi wizards! as you can see I remodeled a bit! Enjoy the new header!

(Aedan is finally out of his ninja costume. He looks like an actual Diviner now. That is a good thing.)

Also, I put a poll on the sidebar >>>>>>>>>>: should I start making Commisioned Artwork?
If the majority says yes, then on the 14th I'll post the commision conduct/rules.

Plus, I quit the comic (Finally! It was getting nowhere!). Instead I will do a fanfic.

Also, it is ETHER SAGA ODYSSEY TIME! Yes. Compared to Wizard101, ESO is the only one I'll ever love.

(Did this pic back in March)

So today I showed off mah awesome Ren swimming skills:


(This is what Ezelle looks like when her armor isn't glowing)
I really reccomend this game to anybody who likes manga. This is truly an awesome game by Perfect World. The Muromachi-supernatural theme is really stunning.



So. Wysteria has pigs in it. What is the significance of that, you might ask? Well, speaking of pigs, the Breeding Grounds Manager just so happens to be a pig.

Well Zeuster be darned, I now play TWO MMORPG's with pigs in them!

Oh. Make that three?
Well I'm glad there isn't a bacon school in W101. I suspect the Pigswick Academy students are immune to bacon...

Well they aren't immune to Myth :D (albeit Randolf Spellshine)!

And I ended the day obtaining the last page of the sūtra. Odyssey faintly reeks of Journey to the West... (:|

So I hope everything goes, uh, swimmingly!
-Caroline Dawnrunner☆☆☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.