Search Engine

Story: The Diadem

When Sylvia Drake's Diadem is lost, Brill, the Phantom of Memories chooses Caroline Dawnrunner and Rebecca Duskglade to recover it. It seems easy at first, but a new threat arises...can Rebecca and Caroline find the Diadem before an icy foe grabs it?

Saturday, August 13, 2011

New Stuff on the Test Realm!

Yes, there are new things on the Test Realm: houses! I think it's the Wizard's Watchtower and the Sunken Palace! This morning I took an awesome tour of the new houses. I think they're really cool! Unfortunately I went back on for screenshots, but:

Meh W101 on this computer has a BIG brain fart... must reinstall game file...Well overall I thought the houses were really cool (And I envy the wizards who will own them on the Live Realm), but I am content with my MB house.
    So, last night I saw Captain America: The First Avenger. It had lots of action-y stuff in it...

    And, um...

GAAASP! Somebody voted NO on the poll? What treachery is this? (LOL JK!!) Yeah I just felt like lookin on mah blog I do that occasionally to look on the blogroll and see anybody posted something on the blogosphere...

And um, I discovered Something terribly strange today:

Nyeh horses can't nod! Silly horse.
~Caroline Dawnrunner☆☆☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

No inappropriate language, or links to inappropriate things, no spam (whatever that is), and no negativeness to me or Aedan. Random, unrelated comments are OK unless they contain the stuff I said not to.